At Guthrie, you're not alone when facing a cancer diagnosis. The team at the Guthrie Cancer Center is here to help.
Guthrie Cancer Center is nationally recognized by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer for delivering comprehensive care through leading-edge technology and advanced research, as well as education and support. The Guthrie Cancer Center team offers clinical trials and multidisciplinary clinics for breast, lung, liver, prostate and pancreatic cancers.
We offer a newly expanded Cancer Center in Sayre, Pennsylvania, featuring 17,000 square feet of space that provides you with privacy and easier access. This new center, along with the skills of an experienced, caring staff, creates a new era in patient-centered cancer care at Guthrie. At the Guthrie Cancer Center, we understand that cancer care is more than technical excellence; it involves our being here for you and supporting you throughout your cancer treatment.
Guthrie Cancer Center offers:
• Board-certified cancer specialists
• Medical oncology, radiation oncology and surgical specialists
• The region's only fellowship-trained surgical oncologist
• Comprehensive interventional radiology treatments for cancer
• Oncology Certified Nurses (OCN)
• Breast and lung navigators to navigate you through your cancer diagnosis
• The largest selection of clinical trials in the region
• da Vinci robotic surgeryfor prostate and gynecological cancer
• Complete range of support services including a dedicated nutritionist and social worker
Big Flats, NY
31 Arnot Road, Horseheads, NY 14845
114 Columbia Street, Corning, NY 14830
1780 Hanshaw Road, Ithaca, NY 14850
One Guthrie Square, Sayre, PA 18840
7 Colonial Drive, Towanda, PA 18848
2517 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, NY 13850
7 Water Street, Wellsboro, PA 16901